Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Linux, The Other O.S

Linux, one of the top operating system after windows. That why I need to learn how to master it. It is not because I no more using Windows but since it cost free for it's 'open source', what about give it a try?

I just learn myself how to add rss feed to Linux setting called Akregator 8, so I begin to add some of my favourite website into it, so then I can read it without opening the page. Since it better much and more than keep typing the website address once after another, and even more than have to wait for nothing because the server is slow (sometime).

It is not good to praise Linux too much this time. I should say that - in some cases, window still have more credit than Linux. Maybe Linux supporter is much less than window.

Then by now.

No comments: