Friday, June 16, 2006

My New...

This day, should be one of my happiest day in these three years. Because, I just bought a new watch. The better one from the last before. Which cost two hundeds and twenty five pounds Egypt. Casio. Made in Japan, I think. But cased in China. Sold at Egypt.

My first year study here, I wore a watch. It was a gift from my two friend. But it stayed my side for a year and no more. For the second's year studies, I borrowed my friend watch during the examination. And for the third year, I have a handphone which serve me at the same place.

Why don't buy a new one early?

There are many reasons. I don't know where I can get the cheapest one with the best performance. Always, the better cost more. And the cheaper is more risky to damage. I just cannot decide.

Ah. Forget it. Just happy and good luck

No comments: